What to expect
Working with our digital teams, strategists and clients, you can expect to:
- Participate in brainstorming and creative meetings.
- Create new, custom built WordPress websites and e-Commerce solutions.
- Collaborate with designers on user experience and interface design (UX / UI).
- Work on some amazing client projects.
- The ability to articulate design decisions.
- 1-2 years working with WordPress bespoke theme development.
- Knowledge of Front-End frameworks, toolkits & libraries.
- Experience working with Sass.
- Enjoy keeping up with the latest technologies.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Communication skills of the highest quality.
Nice to have
- Experience using Adobe XD and prototyping.
- WooCommerce and PHP development.
What can we offer
- Training and skills development.
- Parking available.
- Healthcare plans.
- Salary of £18,000 – £26,000
If you would like to be considered please send your CV along with some work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re happy to hear from junior developers with lots of potential but your portfolio must be full of impressive work. Any questions please call 0151 708 5813 and ask for Neil Foulkes.=